* Hyphenation patterns
@ 2020-10-08 15:41 Denis Maier
From: Denis Maier @ 2020-10-08 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

where can I find the hyphenation patterns used by ConTeXt? I have two
wrongly hyphenated words, and I want to check whether this is due to
incorrect patterns. (I tried the source browser... not much luck so
far.) The words are:
1. applicable => hyphenated as applic-able
2. obligated => hyphenated as oblig-ated

I know I can use \hyphenation to correct that, but I wanted to check the
patterns nevertheless.

Best,
Denis

* hyphenation patterns
@ 2010-05-23 23:22 Rogutės Sparnuotos
From: Rogutės Sparnuotos @ 2010-05-23 23:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Is there anyone here who understands hyphenation patterns?

Such a document:

\setuplayout[textwidth=0.2cm]
\starttext
\language[la] Manovich.
\stoptext

hyphenates 'Manovich' into Ma-no-vi-ch, while it should be Ma-no-vich. The
same applies for Italian and Lithuanian languages (in LaTeX as well).

Could there be such an omission in the hyphenation patterns? Or am I
missing something?

Thanks,
--  Rogutės Sparnuotos