Am 26.04.2013 um 18:07 schrieb Lance Larsen : > Can anyone tell me how to suppress individual numbered chapter/section/subsection/etc. from the table of contents? The only reliable method at the moment is to create a clone of \chapter. > Also how do you set the last heading level included in the table of contents. I think I came across this, but am having trouble finding it again. > You can use \placelist where list only the headings which should appear, e.g. \placelist[chapter,section] or you change the list for the \completecontent. \setupcombinedlist[content][list={chapter,section}] Wolfgang