* Bug in footnote mechanism when compiling per chapter?
@ 2005-10-31 20:49 Gerben Wierda
From: Gerben Wierda @ 2005-10-31 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

I had in my project file

\definenote[endnote][location=none]
\setupfootnotes[conversion=set 2,way=bypage]

which I moved to my environment file. But wherever I have it, when I
compile per chapter, the footnote mechanism fails because it runs out
of symbols to use. When I compile the entire book. no such problem
occurs. Is this a ConTeXt bug?

* Re: Bug in footnote mechanism when compiling per chapter
@ 2005-11-11 15:06 ` Gerben Wierda
From: Gerben Wierda @ 2005-11-11 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

This one has not been fixed by the new release.

! Undefined control sequence.
\lastnotenumber ->\@@cvset 213

<argument> \lastnotenumber
                            \domovednote \v!previouspage \v!nextpage
\doattributes ...sname #1#2\@EA \endcsname \fi {#4
                                                   }\dostopattributes
\dohighlow ...\scratchdimen \hbox {\dodohighlow #5
                                                   }}\ht \scratchbox
\struthe...
<argument> ...ednote \v!previouspage \v!nextpage }
                                                   }
\doifreferencefoundelse ...ferencefound #2\else #3
                                                   \fi \egroup
\doresetgotowh...
l.919 ...plication is a valid one (true)\footnote{