* conditional format in xtables
@ 2018-04-10 17:18 Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2018-04-10 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear list,

thanks to Wolfgang, I learnt to set conditional format in xtables, such
as in:

    \setupxtable
      [foregroundcolor={\ifnum\currentxtablecolumn=2 red\else green\fi}]
    \starttext
    \startxtable
        \startxrow
            \startxcell one \stopxcell
            \startxcell two \stopxcell
            \startxcell tree \stopxcell
            \startxcell four \stopxcell
        \stopxrow
    \stopxtable
    \stoptext

My question is whether I can use ConTeXt conditionals instead of the
ones from TeX. {\doifelse{\currentxtablecolumn}{2}{red}{green}} doesn’t
work here.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: conditional format in xtables
@ 2018-04-10 21:07 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2018-04-10 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

The normal \doif... commands don’t work because they aren’t expandable
but you can use the \expdoif... commands (look into setup-en.pdf for all
of them).

Wolfgang

@ 2018-04-11 17:59   ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2018-04-11 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> The normal \doif... commands don’t work because they aren’t expandable
> but you can use the \expdoif... commands (look into setup-en.pdf for all
> of them).

Many thanks for your reply, Wolfgang.

TeX conditionals are fine for me and I need \ifcase and \ifodd.

I must admit that now I don’t understand what expansion actually is.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo

http://www.ousia.tk