Am 20.08.2014 um 16:07 schrieb Gerben Wierda : > Thanks. I used > > \setupitemize[each][margin=standard] > > and this works. However, I've noticed that the normal pararaph indent is just a little bit more than the itemize margin. The bullets of the list are not aligned perfectly with the indented line. They are indented slightly less. Anything I can do about that? Are you sure? \setupindenting[yes,medium] \definelayer[check][width=\paperwidth,height=\paperheight] \setlayer[check][x=\dimexpr\backspace+1.5em\relax]{\blackrule[width=\linewidth,height=\paperheight]} \setupbackgrounds[page][background=check] \starttext \input knuth \startitemize[margin=standard] \item \input ward \stopitemize \input tufte \stoptext Wolfgang