* How to indent a paragraph
@ 2007-03-30 10:06 List Mail
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: List Mail @ 2007-03-30 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

I know this is a newbie question. However I have read the fine manual
(see below), and I still don't know how to indent a paragraph under
ConTeXt. The following code does NOT produce an indented paragraph.
Can somebody tell me what's wrong?

% Begin ConTeXt code
\starttext

\setupinterlinespace[2]
\setupindenting[medium]

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.  The quick brown fox
jumps over the lazy dog.  The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

\stoptext
% End ConTeXt code
% processed using TeXExec version 6.2.0

Also, could somebody point me to where I can download the latest
version of the ConTeXt manual. The best I could find using Google's
filetype:pdf site:pragma-ade.com is a document named "cont-eni.pdf".