Hello list! I have: \starttext \setupcombination [location=top, distance=\spaceamount] \bTABLE[align=flushleft,columndistance=0.1em] \bTR \bTD[width=2cm] Small \eTD \bTD[width=0.05\textwidth] \eTD \eTR \eTABLE \stoptext I have a question tot he sencond bTD [with 0.05\textwidth] \eTD, because: I would like to know: how can I put two different colors in this second bTD, should I do this like an overlay? There is not any text there. So that i have as an example to the list, pink and mystirose together, in one peace of the table without any text. Many thanks to the list Uschi