* Re: Emdedding Acrobat Reader
@ 2002-09-20 13:15 peter.rolf
From: peter.rolf @ 2002-09-20 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks Bill for the fast and detailed help!

I fixed the different naming in /definefontsynonym[] and the linked
map file. Still no errors, still no embedding...

My \autoloadmapfilestrue was also disabled. I tried this out earlier,
but due to the fact that I copied all map-files into /pdftex/config
I got tons of warnings (fonts already defined). MiKTeX isn't the easiest
base to install and learn ConTeXt...
All ConTeXt related map files are now in the /pdftex/config/context path
but I still get some warnings after the first page:

pdftex         : using map file: ec-bh-lucida.map
pdftex...
[1.1{psfonts.map}
Warning: PDFETEX (file ec-bh-lucida.map): cannot open font map file
Warning: PDFETEX...

This is much better than getting over 1000 lines per texexec pass, but not as
it should be.

Also thanks for your hint to the file name database. I will use mktexlsr
in the future (instead of pushing the "refresh now" button in mo).

I will follow your suggestion, to install the desired fonts with texfont.pl.
Let's see what happens. But for now I will take a long break, `cause

"Browsing the font sub-tree of the texmf directory can drive you crazy."
[from mtexfont.pdf]

Peter
Kaufen Sie sich Ihren Kandidaten! Nur 49 Cent!
Vom 20. bis 22. September:
http://www.arcor.de/home/redir.php/email.kandidat

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-20 13:15 UTC | newest]