On Jul 31, 2013, at 12:15 PM, ntg-context-request@ntg.nl wrote: > > Am 30.07.2013 um 18:55 schrieb Aditya Mahajan : > >> Is it possible to use the fallback mechanism for math fonts? For example, I am using Neo Euler for math which has a few missing glyphs. Can I use Cambria (or Xits) as a fallback font for missing glyphs. >> >> I am using the simplefonts module, but I am happy to write a typescript file if that makes things easier. I do not really want to define a new virtual font. > > The simplefonts module is written on top of the typescript mechanism and there is nothing available at this level which can be used by the module. When you use the \setmathfont command simplefonts loads only one of the predefined typescripts. > > Wolfgang I too would like to use Neo Euler for math but need some of the missing glyphs/symbols, like \angle and \triangle. What would the typescript look like to provide fallback to font for the symbols? John