* What is wrong with \stopintro?
@ 2016-07-21 13:53 Robert Blackstone
From: Robert Blackstone @ 2016-07-21 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear all,

One my project files, that In previous versions of the standalone mkiv compiled without any problems, doesn't compile in the standalone I installed recently (version 2016.07.18 16;26).
It gives me an error warning hat I don’t understand:

+++++++++++++++++
tex error       > tex error on line 191 in file TD-Ch0-R1-index-UTF8-4CUP.tex: ! Missing number, treated as zero

<to be read again>
\23>>currentnamedsection
\popmacro ...m_syst_helpers_push_macro \endcsname
                                                  \global \advance \lastname...
l.191 \stopintro
+++++++++++++++++

The processed file starts with:
++++++++++++++++++
\definehead     [intro] [chapter]
\setuphead      [intro] [number=no,alternative=middle,style=\tfa \bf]

\startcomponent TD_Ch0-Intro.tex
\intro[bookmark=,label=,list={Introduction},marking=,reference=ch:Intro,title={Introduction}]
+++++++++++++++++++

and ends on line 191 with the error-causing command:
\stopintro

I should add that this particular file is input in the projectfile that also uses many others, like setup-files and .bbl's. It is however this particular file, TD-Ch0-R1-index-UTF8-4CUP.tex, that gives me problems.

What can I do about this (other than compiling with an older version of mkiv) ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,
Robert Blackstone

* Re: What is wrong with \stopintro?
@ 2016-07-21 14:19 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2016-07-21 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 7/21/2016 3:53 PM, Robert Blackstone wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> One my project files, that In previous versions of the standalone mkiv compiled without any problems, doesn't compile in the standalone I installed recently (version 2016.07.18 16;26).
> It gives me an error warning hat I don’t understand:
>
> +++++++++++++++++
> tex error       > tex error on line 191 in file TD-Ch0-R1-index-UTF8-4CUP.tex: ! Missing number, treated as zero
>
> <to be read again>
> \23>>currentnamedsection
> \popmacro ...m_syst_helpers_push_macro \endcsname
>                                                   \global \advance \lastname...
> l.191 \stopintro
> +++++++++++++++++
>
> The processed file starts with:
> \definehead     [intro] [chapter]
> \setuphead      [intro] [number=no,alternative=middle,style=\tfa \bf]
>
> \startcomponent TD_Ch0-Intro.tex
> \intro[bookmark=,label=,list={Introduction},marking=,reference=ch:Intro,title={Introduction}]

shouldn't that be \startintro then?

       [not found] <mailman.692.1469121695.6154.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2016-07-21 18:06 ` Robert Blackstone
From: Robert Blackstone @ 2016-07-21 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)