* Using alegreya typescript
@ 2022-07-04 15:34 juh+ntg-context--- via ntg-context
From: juh+ntg-context--- via ntg-context @ 2022-07-04 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

for a long time I never had to used a custom typescript, but now I want
to use the Alegreya font and found the typescript on contextgarden.

https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Alegreya_Typescript

The script seems to cover a lot of variations.

https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Alegreya_Typescript

I include the typescript in an environment.

With this I get the Alegreya Regular font:

\environment alegreya
\setupbodyfont [alegreya, 11pt]
\starttext
\input lorem
\stoptext

With this I get the Alegreya Sans Regular font:

\environment juh.env-alegreya
\setupbodyfont [alegreya, sans, 10pt]
\starttext
\input lorem
\stoptext

I am unable to get the light variant.

\environment juh.env-alegreya
\setupbodyfont [alegreya-light, sans, 10pt]
\starttext
\input lorem
\stoptext

I guess that I miss a lot of things in the typescript. Is there some
boilerplate code to test a typescript, so that I can see how it all works?

TIA
juh

* Re: Using alegreya typescript
@ 2022-07-06 18:22 ` Hans Hagen via ntg-context