Let's say I have the following project structure project.tex env.tex product1.tex component1.tex component2.tex product2.tex Here, really, the whole project generates a single pdf at the end. Now, when working on component1, I would run $ texmfstart texexec project.tex Should I rather run texexec on product1.tex or component1.tex? Or maybe use texmfstart in some other way? I am wondering about this because 1. Perter says > Only components and products should be compiled. 2. When compiling projects that include MPgraphics, I have to run that texmfstart line above twice to see changes to MPgraphics in my pdf. I thought that one idea behind texexec is that it takes care of all incantations, like "make" in programming. Cheers, Boris. On 8/14/06, Peter Münster wrote: > > On Sat, 12 Aug 2006, Derek Schmidt wrote: > > > The .tuo file for the _product_ file shows the files being loaded. > > Compiling the _project_ file yields no .tuo. My product file does > > indeed look like what you wrote. > > Hello Derek, > it's not intended to compile the project file. It should contain only > common setups for all products. > Only components and products should be compiled. > Cheers, Peter > > -- > http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/ > _______________________________________________ > ntg-context mailing list > ntg-context@ntg.nl > http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context >