Am 10.05.2013 um 03:42 schrieb Tim Li : > Hi, Wolfgang, > > I am reading a book desinged by Springer-Verlag, whose size if 152mm X 226mm. Its backspace is 25mm, width 107mm, topspace 20mm, height 181 mm, this is the global layout. And the page number lies in the header, but no footers. > > The chapter page in this book has a different layout, whose footer in not empty and the page number of the chapter page is in the footer. the height is 191mm, footer \lineheight(=\baselineskip?), footerdistance \lineheight. Other keys are the same with the global layout. > > If I want to achieve the layouts like this book, do I need the two layouts in my codes? In my view, I need them, but I don't know if there is a better method. \definetext [chapter] % name, used for \setuphead[...][footer=] [footer] % location of the text, can be ¡°header¡± or ¡°footer¡± [pagenumber] % takes the same arguments as \setupheadertexts \setuphead [chapter] [header=empty, % don¡¯t show any text in the header on chapter pages footer=chapter] \starttext \dorecurse{4} {\expanded{\chapter{Chapter \recurselevel}} \dorecurse{12}{\input knuth\par}} \stoptext Wolfgang