Jürgen Althaus via ntg-context schrieb am 30.05.2022 um 18:37: > > Hello all, > > my first post in this mailing list and I hope you can help me. I am > looking for a setting that sets the headings completely left-aligned. > Have unfortunately found nothing suitable in the online search. Maybe > I searched for the wrong terms? > The layout of titles can be changed with the \setuphead commmand and the alternative key is used to select on of the predefined styles, in your case paragraph is the style you need. %%%% begin example \setuphead   [chapter]   [alternative=paragraph] \starttext \chapter{Bestehen und Reichweite eines arbeitgeberseitigen Weisungsrechts auf Anordnung der Teilnahme \unknown} \input lorem \stoptext %%%% end example The ConTeXt wiki has a separate page with all major documents (https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Documentation) and the "not so short introduction" gives a overview over many ConTeXt features. Wolfgang