* Re: \startchapter[title=Test] is not working inside \startcomponent
       [not found] <mailman.358.1346748369.14247.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2012-09-04  9:05 ` Jeong Dalyoung
From: Jeong Dalyoung @ 2012-09-04  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear Marco,

Aha, I missed to put the name of the component.
With the component name, it works fine.
I am sorry for the noise.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

* Re: Include chapter number in figure numbering
       [not found] <mailman.358.1346748369.14247.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2012-09-04 12:11 ` Robert Blackstone
From: Robert Blackstone @ 2012-09-04 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 4 Sep 2012, at 10:46 ,  08:55:10 +0200  Marco Patzer <homerow@lavabit.com>  wrot

> Hi Sietse,
>
>>> how do I include the chapter number in the figure numbering?
>>
>> Untested:
>> \setupcaptions[prefixsegment=chapter]
>
> This works with beta 2011-11-29, but unfortunately not in a current
> one. Does it work for you?

Hi,
This works (for me) in mkiv of 25-08-2012:

\setupcaption[figure][number=yes,way=bychapter,prefix=yes,prefixsegments=chapter]

Best regards,
Robert Blackstone

* Re: \startchapter[title=Test] is not working inside \startcomponent
@ 2012-09-04  8:46   ` Marco Patzer
From: Marco Patzer @ 2012-09-04  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 2012-09-04 Jeong Dalyoung <haksan@me.com> wrote:

Hi Jeong,

> \startchapter[title=Test] is working inside \starttext and \stoptext.
> But it is not working inside \startcomponent and \stopcomponent.
> Is it a natural behavior?

Yes. \startcomponent expects an argument.

\startcomponent somecomponent

or

\startcomponent *

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/startcomponent

Marco

* \startchapter[title=Test] is not working inside \startcomponent
       [not found] <mailman.349.1346691579.14247.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2012-09-04  8:27 ` Jeong Dalyoung
From: Jeong Dalyoung @ 2012-09-04  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear Listers,

\startchapter[title=Test] is working inside \starttext and \stoptext.
But it is not working inside \startcomponent and \stopcomponent.
Is it a natural behavior?

I am using iMac, OSX Mountain Lion.
And the ConTeXt version is "ConTeXt ver: 2012.08.28 20:00 MKIV fmt: 2012.9.4 int: english/english"

A short test file is:

%\startcomponent
\starttext

\startchapter[title=Test]