* meeting not online
@ 2022-09-14  7:22 Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context
From: Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context @ 2022-09-14  7:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jbf via ntg-context; +Cc: Henning Hraban Ramm

Hi everyone who was interested in participating in the meeting remotely,

I just recognized I forgot to include some addresses in the participants
address, thus some information didn’t reach the adressees.

The DSL connection here in Dreifelden is very weak and unreliable – even
if streaming works sometimes, usually it’s just enough for email.

Yesterday we streamed for one guy via mobile connections, but those who
offered their phones for it have now mostly used up their data volume
and need the rest for themselves.

We suspected the Wifi to be the bottleneck, but when I bought and
installed an ethernet cable, it wouldn’t get better.

I’m very sorry, but we can’t keep that up.

Hraban

* Re: meeting not online
@ 2022-09-14  7:43 ` Denis Maier via ntg-context
From: Denis Maier via ntg-context @ 2022-09-14  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context; +Cc: denis.maier

Too bad, but thanks for letting us know. Have a nice meeting!
Best,
Denis

* Re: meeting not online
@ 2022-09-14  8:11 ` Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context
From: Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context @ 2022-09-14  8:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context; +Cc: Henning Hraban Ramm

At the moment, audio is working. Won't promise for how long.

Who's interested, just stay logged in to BBB, and we'll see.

Hraban

* Re: meeting not online
@ 2022-09-16  7:38   ` Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context
From: Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context @ 2022-09-16  7:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context; +Cc: Henning Hraban Ramm

We actually managed to stream most talks and still do using mobile phone
connections.

Hraban

Am 14.09.22 um 10:11 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context:
> At the moment, audio is working. Won't promise for how long.
>
> Who's interested, just stay logged in to BBB, and we'll see.
>
> Hraban

* Re: meeting not online
@ 2022-09-16  7:46     ` Denis Maier via ntg-context
From: Denis Maier via ntg-context @ 2022-09-16  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)