From: "Michał Goliński" <golinski@amu.edu.pl>
Subject: Re: Structure of titles in MkIV
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 13:57:23 +0200	[thread overview]

Thank you very much for the example. Indeed, now the structure of the
table of contents looks OK. Unfortunately, it breaks the PDF bookmarks
(which was initially my main concern). For this file (based on your
MWE), I get only Prologue in the bookmarks, although the links in the
table of contents work perfectly:

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\placebookmarks[part,chapter][part,chapter][number=no]

\starttext
\placecontent

\startfrontmatter
  \startchapter[title=Prologue]