Sorry, there was a typo in my previous email. The last example should look like this: 5 Text of the fifth endnote blah blah blah a little longer to fill the text width. p. 4, 12 > Hello list, > I'm typesetting end notes with the pages where they get called > (don't think about \endnote since I'm not using it; they are simple > \item paragraphs). > Here's an example: > > 4 Text of the end note blah blah blah blah > blah, end of para. p. 3, 45, 96 > > which means that the end note 4 occurs in pages 3, 45, 96. > > The pages are flushed to the right using \hfill. > > This works as long as there's enough room for the pages' > numbers. In case like this: > > 5 Text of the fifth endnote blah blah blah > a little longer to fill the text width. p. 4, 12 > the pages are note flushed right because the \hfill expires > at the end of the second line. What I'd like is this: > > 5 Text of the fifth endnote blah blah blah > a little longer to fill the text width. > p. 4, 12 > Since I'm typesetting XML, is there an automatic way to achieve that > right alignment in both cases? > Thanks, > Massi