We would also be really interested in such a book (even if it was a bit pricey). Cheers, Mike -----Original Message----- From: ntg-context-bounces@ntg.nl on behalf of Matija Suklje Sent: Mon 2/4/2008 9:42 AM To: mailing list for ConTeXt users Subject: Re: [NTG-context] ConTeXt book Dne ponedeljek 4. februarja 2008 je Yue Wang napisal(a): > cont-eni.pdf, the context manual from pragma ade, i think. but it is > quite outdated. > I think the context development team should update the manual whenever > a new feature is stable, but these people are working non-stop seeking > for new features and have no time to update the manuals:) > so maybe you can find more information on the wiki pages. Thanks, but I thought about a physically present printed book that I could ask the central technical library to order it for their collection. Cheers, Matija p.s. sorry about the double post ...there was a problem with the mail server. -- gsm: +386 41 849 552 e-mail: matija.suklje@rutka.net www: http://matija.suklje.name aim: hookofsilver icq: 110183360 jabber/g-talk: matija.suklje@gabbler.org msn: matija.suklje@rutka.net yahoo: matija_suklje