Dear Hans, >> Though it calculates function using “x^2 + y^2”, it is better to write the name of it as the output of $x^2 + y^2$. >> Is it possible to write it as in mathematical form? > > functionstyle = "math”, > It works nicely. >> Is there any reason to use two different names “function” and “code” to define functions? > we can still decide as it's beta ... > > function | functions > > or > > code | codelist > > (it's basically lua code ...) > > i have no preference and as you're the first to bring it up you may decide ... (unless others can convince you otherwise) > I think that it is better to use the same name if there is no special reason to distinguish, and I prefer to use “function | functions”. However, I am OK whether you keep both or choose one. Thank you and your team again. Best regards, Dalyoung