* processing a file of figures
@ 2008-12-12 17:29 Alan Bowen
From: Alan Bowen @ 2008-12-12 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mailing ConTeXt users list for

I am working on a book in which the figures are to appear in a
separate section at the end. Is there a good way to do this?

Right now I have a file which is a sequence of  commands, e.g.,

\useexternalfigure[Graphic][...
\placefigure[...

  \useexternalfigure[Graphic][...
\placefigure[...

  where each figure is assigned its own page.

The problem is that, while I can process this file by itself, when it
is part of product file (this file and others  are components),
strange things occur. (Basically it seems that ConTeXt has problems
with the running heads used throughout the book, and with finishing
the file.) But before going into this, I was wondering if perchance
there is a better way to get ConText to process a file that is no more
than sequence of figures.

I am using the latest ConTeXt and MkII.

Alan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-12-12 17:29 UTC | newest]