From: Jean-Pierre Delange <adeimantos@free.fr>
Subject: Re: Setting up TeXworks
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 15:22:11 +0200 (CEST)	[thread overview]

And don't forget to do this before coding :
1) cd /home/[...]/context/tex/. setuptex
This command answers this : "Setting "/home/JohnDoe/context/tex" as ConTeXt root."
2) Then : cd .../context/tex/texmf-win64 (or linux64) with a x64 computer
3) Then type :
context --generate
and type : context --make

4) Finally, if you add fonts (in /usr/share/fonts, or $HOME/.fonts), don't forget to reload the font database (in the same depositery as 3)); the command is as follow :
mtxrun --script fonts --reload
In order to see which fonts are installed on your system:
mtxrun --script fonts --list --all
To search a font (like didot) :
mtxrun --script fonts --list --pattern=*didot* --all

All these commands are the same on windows/linux/OS X

More information in French here :
https://fr.wikibooks.org/wiki/ConTeXt

Hope that ich sende nicht Eulen nach Athens !
JP