Dear list, Is there a way to get sidefloats working inside a frame? I'm currently designing a conference poster and I'm manually placing blocks using \setlayerframed where inside those blocks I'd like to have sidefloats. MWE is below. Cheers, Henri --- \starttext \startplacefigure[location={none,right}] \externalfigure[cow][width=.5\hsize] \stopplacefigure \samplefile{lorem} \startframed [height=20\lineheight, width=\hsize, offset=0pt, align=width] \startplacefigure[location={none,right}] \externalfigure[cow][width=.5\hsize] \stopplacefigure \samplefile{lorem} \stopframed \stoptext