* Why doesn't his URL work?
@ 2012-01-14 14:16 Gerben Wierda
From: Gerben Wierda @ 2012-01-14 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

This code below gets me a working URL, but instead of the word kudos in blue I get the entire URL in my text. Why is that?

\setupcolors	  [state=start]
\setupurl	  [color=blue]
\setupinteraction [state=start,color=blue]
\useURL[kudos][http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kudos_(computerterm)][][kudos]
\setuppapersize[A4,portrait][A4,portrait]
\starttext
\url[kudos]
\stoptext

* Re: Why doesn't his URL work?
@ 2012-01-15 10:05 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2012-01-15 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 14.01.2012 um 15:16 schrieb Gerben Wierda:

> This code below gets me a working URL, but instead of the word kudos in blue I get the entire URL in my text. Why is that?
>
> \setupcolors	  [state=start]
> \setupurl	  [color=blue]
> \setupinteraction [state=start,color=blue]
> \useURL[kudos][http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kudos_(computerterm)][][kudos]
> \setuppapersize[A4,portrait][A4,portrait]
> \starttext
> \url[kudos]
> \stoptext

You need \from[kudos] to get the description (fourth argument) in the text.

Wolfgang

* Re: Why doesn't his URL work?
@ 2012-01-15 14:00 ` Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2012-01-15 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Gerben,

you mixed the commands:
just use "\from[kudos]" instead of "\url[kudos]".

Best regards,
Steffen