* 15th International ConTeXt Meeting (early bird closes)
@ 2021-06-30 14:23 Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2021-06-30 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that early bird registration for the ConTeXt meeting 2021
in Bassenge officially ends today. I’ll be a bit lenient about the actual money
transfer, but you should fill in the registration form today or at the very last
tomorrow, if you want to be eligible for the early bird discount.

   https://meeting.contextgarden.net/

In other news, there is now an abstracts page with lots of talk topics added
by Hans himself. Check that out as well!

   https://meeting.contextgarden.net/2021/abstracts.shtml

Finally: this year for the first time we do have a (small) bursary fund.
Applications can be added in the remark fields of the registration page, or
by sending a message directly to me.

I can't wait to see (some of) you in person in Bassenge!

Best wishes,
Taco

—
Taco Hoekwater              E: taco@bittext.nl
genderfluid (all pronouns)

* Re: 15th International ConTeXt Meeting (early bird closes)
@ 2021-06-30 17:34 ` Bruce Horrocks
From: Bruce Horrocks @ 2021-06-30 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> On 30 Jun 2021, at 15:23, Taco Hoekwater <taco@bittext.nl> wrote:
>
> Just a quick reminder that early bird registration for the ConTeXt meeting 2021
> in Bassenge officially ends today. I’ll be a bit lenient about the actual money
> transfer, but you should fill in the registration form today or at the very last
> tomorrow, if you want to be eligible for the early bird discount.
>
>   https://meeting.contextgarden.net/
>
> In other news, there is now an abstracts page with lots of talk topics added
> by Hans himself. Check that out as well!

In other news the early bird deadline in the table header row on the linked page is 11th July.

;-)

—
Bruce Horrocks
Hampshire, UK

* Re: 15th International ConTeXt Meeting (early bird closes)
@ 2021-06-30 19:35   ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2021-06-30 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

> On 30 Jun 2021, at 19:34, Bruce Horrocks <ntg@scorecrow.com> wrote:
>

>> On 30 Jun 2021, at 15:23, Taco Hoekwater <taco@bittext.nl> wrote:
>>
>> Just a quick reminder that early bird registration for the ConTeXt meeting 2021
>> in Bassenge officially ends today. I’ll be a bit lenient about the actual money
>> transfer, but you should fill in the registration form today or at the very last
>> tomorrow, if you want to be eligible for the early bird discount.
>>
>>  https://meeting.contextgarden.net/
>>
>> In other news, there is now an abstracts page with lots of talk topics added
>> by Hans himself. Check that out as well!
>
> In other news the early bird deadline in the table header row on the linked page is 11th July.

You are not even the first person to point that out.

Ok, so July 11 it is. It is still better to register right away :)

Best wishes,
Taco