On 5 juin 09, at 14:38, Aditya Mahajan wrote: > On Fri, 5 Jun 2009, Otared Kavian wrote: >> […] >> In mkiv nothing appears for \longrightarrow, although the >> typesetting goes through. > > Currently, \longrightarrow (and few other composed symbols) only > work with unicode fonts (cambria and asana math). We need to figure > out a clean way to deal with composed symbols in mkiv. > > Aditya Thanks Aditya, I understand. Should I gather such bugs in a file and submit it later, without cluttering the mailing list with each of them? Best regards: OK