* framedtext and margin
@ 2013-03-20 18:29 H. van der Meer
From: H. van der Meer @ 2013-03-20 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt NTG

As can be seen in the following example, within an itemized list the framedtext sticks out to the right, instead of having its right edge aligned with the outer ones.
Is there a simple remedy or is it an unwanted effect?
I would like the right edges line up perfectly.

Hans van der Meer

\starttext
\startframedtext[width=local]\input tufte\stopframedtext
Before list.
\startitemize
\startitem item one\stopitem
\startitem item two\startframedtext[width=local]\input tufte\stopframedtext\stopitem
\startitem item three\stopitem
\stopitemize
After list.
\startframedtext[width=local]\input tufte\stopframedtext
\stoptext

[-- Attachment #1.2.1: Type: text/html, Size: 2218 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #1.2.2: frameplace.pdf --]

[-- Attachment #1.2.3: Type: text/html, Size: 216 bytes --]

* Re: framedtext and margin
@ 2013-03-20 18:35 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-03-20 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 20.03.2013 um 19:29 schrieb "H. van der Meer" <H.vanderMeer@uva.nl>:

> As can be seen in the following example, within an itemized list the framedtext sticks out to the right, instead of having its right edge aligned with the outer ones.
> Is there a simple remedy or is it an unwanted effect?
> I would like the right edges line up perfectly.

This was fixed a few days ago.

Wolfgang

* Re: framedtext and margin
@ 2013-03-20 19:01   ` Meer H. van der