* XeConTeXt bug report III: Wrong hyperlink
@ 2009-05-12  5:00 Yue Wang
From: Yue Wang @ 2009-05-12  5:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, Hans and Jin-Hwan:

When using ConTeXt to produce my documents, I found that all
hyperlinks are wrong. And here is a simple test.

The tex and pdf files are attached in the mail. The problem will happen when:
1) using pdftex to produce the dvi, and use dvipdfmx to convert the dvi to pdf.
2) using xetex to produce xdv, and xdvipdfmx that xdv to pdf.

Open the file in Acrobat Reader, Go to page three, and you can see a
hyperlink text "Equation 1", it links to page 2. however, the equation
is in page1.

The "section 1" or  "page 4" should point to page 4, but it point to page 5 now.

So my question:
- As far as I know, dvipdfmx's ConTeXt support was written by
Jin-Hwan. and the hyperlink code is written by Hans. Surely at least
one of the two source code files has a cross-ref bug. But I don't know
which. Can the bug be fixed?

Thanks

Yue Wang