Hi, my document was compiling fine with an old beta (guess it was from late may - early june). Today I updated to the latest beta and now I've got a problem with my custom chapter command: \def\ChapterCmd#1#2% #1 is number, #2 is text {\vbox{#1\blank#2}} \setuphead [chapter][command=\ChapterCmd, style={\ss\bfc}, page=right, number=yes, frame=off, placehead=yes, align=left, before={}, after={\blank[3*line]}, header=nomarking] The resulting error is: ! Argument of \ChapterCmd has an extra }. system > tex > error on line 103 in file main.tex: Argument of … Any idea what's wrong? The error message does not mean anything to me. Thanks in advance! Cheers, Steffen