Hi, I was in the process to convert an itemize part to a description and wanted to simplify the code in the same move. I discovered headcommand for that, but struggled to set the text in an highlight _and_ make a colon at the end. Do you know, if this is possible? Here is a MWE: ``` \definehighlight[hl][style={\m{>}\,\switchtobodyfont[tt]}] \definedescription[category][ alternative=top, headstyle=bold, width=broad, ] \definedescription[desc][ width=broad, distance={\widthofstring{~}}, headcommand={\groupedcommand{\hl}{:}}, % headcommand={\groupedcommand{}{:}}, % this compiles but the highlight is lost % headcommand={\groupedcommand{\starthl}{\stophl :}}, % this does not compile headstyle=, before={\startpacked}, after={\stoppacked}, alternative=hanging, ] \starttext This is a \hl{highlight}. Some listings \startcategory{Itemize} \startitemize[packed] \item \hl{first}: one \item \hl{second}: two \stopitemize \stopcategory Now the same as desc: \startcategory{Desc} \startdesc{first} one \stopdesc \startdesc{second} two \stopdesc \stopcategory \stoptext ``` The itemize looks like it should look (except of the dots). Best, Gerion