Am 23.05.2011 um 04:06 schrieb Mathieu DUPONT: > Hi, > > The following code : > > \setuplabeltext[chapter=CHAPTER~] > \setuplabeltext[appendix=APPENDIX~] > \setuplist [chapter] [label=yes,style={\blank[0cm]}] > > \starttext > > \completecontent > > \chapter{Title of a chapter} > > \startappendices > \chapter{Title of an appendix} > \stopappendices > > \stoptext > > results in : > > Contents > CHAPTER 1 Title of a chapter > CHAPTER A Title of an appendix > > Instead, I would like to get the following result : > > Contents > CHAPTER 1 Title of a chapter > APPENDIX A Title of an appendix > > In other words, this command : > \setuplist [chapter] [label=yes] > seems not to take this one : > \setuplabeltext[appendix=APPENDIX~] > into account. > > Am I forgetting to add another important command in my header ? > Any help would be greatly appreciated. Do you use MkII or MkIV? When i run your example with a recent installation and MkIV i get the output you expect. You should also also set the sectionblocks for the frontpart and the bodypart: \setuplabeltext[chapter=CHAPTER~] \setuplabeltext[appendix=APPENDIX~] \setuplist [chapter] [label=yes,width=7em] \starttext \startfrontmatter \completecontent \stopfrontmatter \startbodymatter \chapter{Title of a chapter} \stopbodymatter \startappendices \chapter{Title of an appendix} \stopappendices \stoptext Wolfgang