Am 2009-03-08 um 19:25 schrieb Corin Royal Drummond: > • As I'm learning, it would be wonderful if there were a repository > of real-world documents I could use to refer to, to see how other > people solve their own problems. I know many of you have written > many fabulous ConTeXt documents, and I wish there were a place on > the wiki, maybe under "Examples" where people could post their > source code, and the resultant PDF. Alternatively, people could > mail me docs, and I could post them on the wiki. > I'm using the latest context minimals, with the LUA engine (texexec > --lua). In case you didn't find it yourself: use \startlines for your poetry \stoplines Regarding documents: There are some at http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Sample_documents But most of them are rather old. It's always a hassle to strip sample documents of all copyrighted text or customer data... Or you know that it's not really best practice what you do and don't want to publish dirty hacks. Greetlings from Lake Constance! Hraban --- http://www.fiee.net/texnique/ http://wiki.contextgarden.net https://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)