* [Fwd: problem with context]
@ 2008-05-28 14:34 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2008-05-28 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

[-- Attachment #2: problem with context.eml --]
[-- Type: message/rfc822, Size: 3070 bytes --]

From: Kerstin Labusga <labusga@giga-hamburg.de>
To: pragma@pi.net
Subject: problem with context
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 12:32:16 +0200 (CEST)

Dear collegues,

I have a problem with a table and I hope you can help me on. I would
like to rotate a table by 90 degree. I found the command \rotate[]{},
but it doesn't work with the table. Do you have another command that I
can try?
Thank you for helping me on.

Kerstin Labusga  / Redaktion / Publications
GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies/
Leibniz-Institut für Globale und Regionale Studien

Neuer Jungfernstieg 21 / D-20354 Hamburg
Tel. 0049-(0)40-42825-583, Raum 315
E-mail: labusga@giga-hamburg.de

* Re: [Fwd: problem with context]
@ 2008-05-28 15:29 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2008-05-28 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

A somewhat similar question came from Henning Hraban Ramm some time
ago. Wolfgang Schuster prepared a solution...
I will send you an example-file and the necessary macro-file off-line.

Willi

On May 28, 2008, at 4:34 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:

> --

> From: Kerstin Labusga <labusga@giga-hamburg.de>
> Date: May 27, 2008 12:32:16 PM GMT+02:00
> To: pragma@pi.net
> Subject: problem with context
>

> Dear collegues,
>
> I have a problem with a table and I hope you can help me on. I would
> like to rotate a table by 90 degree. I found the command \rotate[]{},
> but it doesn't work with the table. Do you have another command that I
> can try?
> Thank you for helping me on.
>
> Kerstin Labusga  / Redaktion / Publications
> GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies/
> Leibniz-Institut für Globale und Regionale Studien
>
> Neuer Jungfernstieg 21 / D-20354 Hamburg
> Tel. 0049-(0)40-42825-583, Raum 315
> E-mail: labusga@giga-hamburg.de

> ntg-context
> wiki     : http://contextgarden.net

* Re: [Fwd: problem with context]
@ 2008-05-29  6:43   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2008-05-29  6:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Willi,

> A somewhat similar question came from Henning Hraban Ramm some time
> ago. Wolfgang Schuster prepared a solution...
> I will send you an example-file and the necessary macro-file off-line.

Can you send the solution also to the list, it's hard to remeber things
after a long time and it will also help other users with the same problem.

I don't know what his problem is with the table but
\placetable[90]{caption}{my table code} should work.

> Willi

Greetings
Wolfgang

* Re: [Fwd: problem with context]