Thomas— On Feb 25, 2009, at 09;57,18 , Thomas A. Schmitz wrote: > On Feb 25, 2009, at 3:19 PM, Alan Bowen wrote: >> >> Now that the debris on my computer from determining the right way >> to reset LM, let me restate what my luatex problems are: >> Note: I have moved the contents of my personal texmf folder into >> Applications/ConTeXtMinimals/tex/texmf-project >> 1. When I run first-setup.sh, the installation stops with the line >> (/Applications/ConTeXtMinimals/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/ >> patterns/lang-agr. >> pat >> ! Duplicate pattern. >> l.38 ῃ1 > > This must be a leftover from an earlier installation, probably in > your personal tree. run > kpsewhere lang-agr.pat > and move the offending file out of the way kpsewhere is getting a -bash: kpsewhere: command not found reply There is only one lang-agr.pat file on my box (in ConTeXtMinimals/tex/ texmf-context/patterns/.) In my texmf-project/tex/context directory I have numerous type- GREEKFONTNAME.tex files as well as an enco-agr.tex file. I see that these are not included in t-greek 2008.08.11 , so should I remove these files? >> 2. If remove texmf-project from my ConTeXtMinimals, then >> installation works. >> 3. Since this installation will cannot find ~texmf, I have to >> restore texmf-project in my ConTeXtMinimals/tex. > > I would rather adjust texmf.cnf, but it doesn't matter much. How? I would rather just have one personal texmf folder on my box that is accessed by MKIV as well as MKII. >> 4. When I process a file (see below), I get the error message: >> > Two remarks on that: > A. As you have seen this morning, the minimals, betas, and luatex > betas are in a flux this week. If you don't have access to the most > recent luatex binary, just wait for a couple of days till things > have settled down. >> >> \localgreek{>'alfa ka`i b~hta} At Mocja’s sugestion, I have already updated successfully to the latest and greatest ( LuaTeX, Version snapshot-0.35.0, ConTeXt ver: 2009.02.25). > B. As I had written before, this will not work with mkiv. ASCII > input is mkii only. Actually, it seems to be working in MKIV. Alan