* A default editor for ConTeXt standalone?
@ 2014-02-05  6:41 Marcin Borkowski
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2014-02-05  6:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

just a thought.  Some time ago wise people decided to include TeXworks
into TeXlive, so that newbies installing TeXlive can get a
"batteries-included" package (not having to choose/install an editor).
Would it be (a) reasonable and (b) not too much time-consuming to do a
similar move with ConTeXt standalone?  I'm not saying it would have to
be TeXworks (or my beloved Emacs, for that matter;)).  I am aware that
this is an additional work to maintain etc., and I'm probably not
capable of doing it myself, but...

What do you think?

--
Marcin Borkowski