Hi, I have a DOC-file with a lot of quite complex math formulae. Trying to find a good workflow from doc to context I was experimenting with the Word plugin MathType, resp. with the different translator options (any better tip very welcome!). The best results I had with typesetting the code with newmath. Only one kind of formula with arrays gave errors. I attach the respective formula as a doc file here. Does anybody know a better way to deal with this kind of formulae in ConTeXt? Any help very much appreciated!! Steffen