Sorry for hijacking the other thread. While I saw the same error message at some time, I seem to have a different problem. Am 2017-03-15 um 08:17 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm : > There seem to be serious problems with font detection. > > I spent most of yesterday trying to convince ConTeXt to load my font, even from the same directory and even proven candidates like Gentium and Delicious – I get mostly only TeX Gyre Palladio Math :( > > While a simple example works: > > \usetypescriptfile[type-fiee] > \usetypescript[fiee] > \setupbodyfont[fiee,rm,9.5pt] > > \starttext > \input tufte > {\ss \input knuth } > \stoptext > > The same code in an environment doesn’t. I tried force-reloading the font database several times, deleting the luatex cache, reverting to an older version - always the same. I’m out of resources now. My log says only: ... open source > level 5, order 6, name 'type-fiee.tex' close source > level 5, order 6, name 'type-fiee.tex' fonts > typescripts > unknown library 'default' ... mkiv lua stats > loaded fonts: 3 files: latinmodern-math.otf, lmroman12-regular.otf, texgyrepagella-math.otf mkiv lua stats > font engine: otf 3.027, afm 1.512, tfm 1.000, 10 instances, 3 shared in backend, 0 common vectors, 3 common hashes, load time 0.824 seconds ... mkiv lua stats > luatex banner: this is luatex, version 1.0.3 (tex live 2017/dev) I try to attach the typescript file. Greetlings, Hraban