Hello all, i have finally made my first typescript. Since i use Adobe Opticals i was happy to find a description on the wiki how to make a typescript for proper use. However i have one little problem (i donīt know if i make something wrong or it is a bug): when i switch to an bodyfont smaller than 13pt my rm typeface donīt work anymore (above all is ok, even opticals). The ss typeface works normally. Iīve attached the typescripts, .tex file, log and the pdf output with some \showbodyfont commands (12pt, 13pt, 14pt) which shows what i mean. Honestly i have to say that iīm understanding typescripts not completely. Please help. best regards Bernhard