* Re: What happened with sectionworld?
       [not found] <mailman.508.1241031213.3589.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2009-04-29 19:01 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2009-04-29 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Wolfgang, your script in mkiv produces

"It's not as hard you think, just show him a few nice things and he is
happy.
See section 1 at page *11.1*."

I don't understand why \at{page}[sec:happy] outputs section number.

Vyatcheslav

* Re: What happened with sectionworld?
@ 2009-04-29 19:05   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-04-29 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 29.04.2009 um 21:01 schrieb Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky:

> Wolfgang, your script in mkiv produces
>
> "It's not as hard you think, just show him a few nice things and he
> is happy.
> See section 1 at page *11.1*."
>
> I don't understand why \at{page}[sec:happy] outputs section number.

weird because i get this: See section 11 at page 1.

Wolfgang

* Re: What happened with sectionworld?
@ 2009-04-29 19:13     ` Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2009-04-29 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 29 avr. 09, at 21:05, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 29.04.2009 um 21:01 schrieb Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky:
>
>> Wolfgang, your script in mkiv produces
>>
>> "It's not as hard you think, just show him a few nice things and he
>> is happy.
>> See section 1 at page *11.1*."
>>
>> I don't understand why \at{page}[sec:happy] outputs section number.
>
> weird because i get this: See section 11 at page 1.
>
> Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for your nice example, but I too get "See section 1 at page
11.1." with ConTeXt  ver: 2009.04.21 16:11 MKIV  fmt: 2009.4.25  int:
english/english.

Can it be that like numbering footnotes, chapter, section and
pagenumberings are also broken?

Best regards: OK

* Re: What happened with sectionworld?
@ 2009-04-29 19:15       ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-04-29 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 29.04.2009 um 21:13 schrieb Otared Kavian:

> Thanks for your nice example, but I too get "See section 1 at page
> 11.1." with ConTeXt  ver: 2009.04.21 16:11 MKIV  fmt: 2009.4.25
> int: english/english.

MTXrun | current version: 2009.04.28 08:46

Wolfgang

* Re: What happened with sectionworld?
@ 2009-04-30 18:46               ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-04-30 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 30.04.2009 um 20:33 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:

> Am 2009-04-30 um 19:06 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster:
>> I presented you a solution with sectionworld headers, the \Title
>> command
>> was AFAIR your invention (which you never mentioned before).
>
> That one indeed (that was easy...), but the whole sectionworld stuff
> was yours, as documented in http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Proceedings_style
>  (see %start/stop WS; there \Titel is called \MyChapter)
>
> I still don't understand what the (additional?) problem was that you
> solved with that solution.
> Apparently we needed to tinker with the chapter counter.

why the counter (can't remember)?

> What part of your recent solutions wasn't possible one year before?
> \define[#] ? (At least I didn't know that one.)

Nothing but you where looking for method to set the author and a
subtitle
and sectionworld was perfect suited for this with his key-val-syntax
while
your own \MyChapter changed everything because I could have used a
different
method than I needed for sectionworld.

Wolfgang

* Re: What happened with sectionworld?
@ 2009-04-30 18:33             ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2009-04-30 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 2009-04-30 um 19:06 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster:
>>> You never needed the sectionworld command for your own header
>>> command,
>>> this solution is cleaner and works with mkii and mkiv.
>>
>> Thank you! That's nearly exactly what I wanted to achieve!
>> So I asked the wrong question, stupid newbie error...
>> But I wonder why you suggested the complicated solution one year
>> before...
>
> I presented you a solution with sectionworld headers, the \Title
> command
> was AFAIR your invention (which you never mentioned before).

That one indeed (that was easy...), but the whole sectionworld stuff
was yours, as documented in http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Proceedings_style
  (see %start/stop WS; there \Titel is called \MyChapter)

I still don't understand what the (additional?) problem was that you
solved with that solution.
Apparently we needed to tinker with the chapter counter.

What part of your recent solutions wasn't possible one year before?
\define[#] ? (At least I didn't know that one.)

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net
https://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)

* Re: What happened with sectionworld?
@ 2009-04-30 17:06           ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-04-30 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-04-30 15:40         ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2009-04-30 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 2009-04-29 um 23:07 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster:
> You never needed the sectionworld command for your own header command,
> this solution is cleaner and works with mkii and mkiv.

Thank you! That's nearly exactly what I wanted to achieve!
So I asked the wrong question, stupid newbie error...
But I wonder why you suggested the complicated solution one year
before...

I'll update http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Proceedings_style as soon as
I get my other problems sorted out.

@ 2009-04-29 21:16                       ` R. Bastian
From: R. Bastian @ 2009-04-29 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:00:07 +0200
luigi scarso <luigi.scarso@gmail.com> scribit:

> On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 6:46 PM, R. Bastian <rbastian@free.fr> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 17:55:05 +0200
> > luigi scarso <luigi.scarso@gmail.com> scribit:

> > > hmm.
> > > Context is a macro package in TeX language which is Turing Complete.

> > > hmm
> > > I'm not sure that ConTeXt == TeX (but it seems YES) ,
> > > I'm nor sure that TeX is a context free language too,
> > > in the sense that I never see a BNF grammar of TeX .
> > (chap.24-26 of the Texbook are embryos of a grammar, but they are not
> > usable
> > like the grammar of Pascal or Python)
> > > I suspect that TeX is not a cfl .
> > >
> > > Anyway,
> > > lpeg can make the thing easier
> > >
> > > --
> > > luigi
> >

> > I think that something user-friendly could be do in a cooperative wiki (in
> > the between, i found
> > http://texshow.contextgarden.net/) beginning with
> >
> > CONTEXT_SOURCE ::= PREAMBLE "\starttext" TEXT "\stoptext" | CONTEXT_SOURCE
> > TEXT ::= STARTSTOPS | SETUPS | DEFINES | OTHERS [ TEXT
> >
> > and so on.
> >
> Consider that one can always make some dirty tricks in PREAMBLE to render
> useless
> "\starttext"
> or "\stoptext"
>
> To be general, i think
> MY_CONTEXT_SOURCE ::= MACRO* END
>
> For example , let's try
> $>context test
> where
> test.tex ::="\end"
> or
> test.tex ::="FOO\end"
>
> Are there any errors ? No
> Is test.tex  in {CONTEXT_SOURCE } ? No
> Is test.tex in {MY_CONTEXT_SOURCE} Yes
> so MY_CONTEXT_SOURCE includes CONTEXT_SOURCE
> (of course
> test.tex ::="\end""\starttext""\stoptext" is also in {CONTEXT_SOURCE }
> )

I dont understand the sense of "\end\starttext" (I am simply seeking a
layout system which works better than Latex).

> I think that a bnf or lpeg grammar is really useful for a sort of
> standard-ConTeXt
> or minimal-ConTeXt or light-ConTeXt
> ie a ConTeXt to use as "reference"

Exactly what I need : standard, minimal and light

@ 2009-04-29 21:07       ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-04-29 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 29.04.2009 um 17:11 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:

> I try to understand here, how to redo my chapter setup that once
> worked using sectionworld commands.
> At the moment I get no output for the chapter title at all.
>
> My input reads:
>
> \Titel{Author}{Title}{Subtitle}

You never needed the sectionworld command for your own header command,
this solution is cleaner and works with mkii and mkiv.

\setuphead
   [chapter]
   [header=high,
    incrementnumber=no,
    command=\ChapterCommand,
    page=yes,
    number=no,
    align={flushleft,nothyphenated,verytolerant},
    style=]

\setuphead
   [title]
   [command=,
    style=\tfc]

\define\ChapterAuthor
   {\doiftext{\theChapterAuthor}
  	{\rm\tf\theChapterAuthor\crlf\vskip0.25em}}

\define\ChapterTitle
   {{\ss\bfb\theChapterTitle}}

\define\ChapterSubTitle
   {\doiftext{\theChapterSubTitle}
  	{\crlf\vskip0.2em\ss\bf\theChapterSubTitle}}

\define[2]\ChapterCommand
   {\doiftextelse{\theChapterAuthor}
      {\expanded{\writetolist[chapter]{}{\theChapterAuthor:
\theChapterTitle}}}
      {\expanded{\writetolist[chapter]{}{\theChapterTitle}}}%
    \vbox{\ChapterAuthor\ChapterTitle\ChapterSubTitle}}

\let\theChapterAuthor  \relax
\let\theChapterTitle   \relax
\let\theChapterSubTitle\relax

\define[3]\Titel
   {\def\theChapterAuthor  {#1}%
    \def\theChapterTitle   {#2}%
    \def\theChapterSubTitle{#3}%
    \chapter{}}

\starttext

\completecontent

\Titel{Author}{Title}{Subtitle}

\stoptext

* Re: What happened with sectionworld?
@ 2009-04-29 18:40                     ` Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد
From: Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد @ 2009-04-29 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:31:27 -0600, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Am 29.04.2009 um 20:23 schrieb Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد:
>
>> ok, thnx! OTOH, I did not see any illustrative examples of the use of
>> [optional user data]
>
> \setuphead[title][align=middle,command=\TitleCommand]
>
> \define[2]\TitleCommand
>    {\startframedtext[frame=off,width=\hsize,align=middle]
>     #2\hairline
>     \structureuservalue{author}\hfill\structureuservalue{date}
>     \stopframedtext}
>
> \starttext
>
> \startchapter[title={How to make Idris happy?},reference={sec:happy}]
> [author={Wolfgang Schuster},date=\currentdate]
>
> It's not as hard you think, just show him a few nice things and he is
> happy.
>
> See \in{section}[sec:happy] at \at{page}[sec:happy].
>
> \stopchapter
>
> \stoptext
>
> Are you now happy?

Indeed I am :D

Best wishes
Idris

International Journal of Shi`i Studies
Department of Philosophy
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523

* Re: What happened with sectionworld?
@ 2009-04-29 18:34                     ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-04-29 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Am 29.04.2009 um 20:23 schrieb Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس
> سماوي حامد:
>
>> ok, thnx! OTOH, I did not see any illustrative examples of the use of
>> [optional user data]
>
> \setuphead[title][align=middle,command=\TitleCommand]

\setuphead[chapter][align=middle,command=\TitleCommand]

> \define[2]\TitleCommand
>  {\startframedtext[frame=off,width=\hsize,align=middle]
>   #2\hairline
>   \structureuservalue{author}\hfill\structureuservalue{date}
>   \stopframedtext}
>
> \starttext
>
> \startchapter[title={How to make Idris happy?},reference={sec:happy}]
> [author={Wolfgang Schuster},date=\currentdate]
>
> It's not as hard you think, just show him a few nice things and he
> is happy.
>
> See \in{section}[sec:happy] at \at{page}[sec:happy].
>
> \stopchapter
>
> \stoptext
>
> Are you now happy?

Wolfgang

* Re: What happened with sectionworld?
@ 2009-04-29 18:31                   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-04-29 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

    #2\hairline

@ 2009-04-29 18:27                   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2009-04-29 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:14:38 -0600, Wolfgang Schuster
> <schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>>> \startchapter[title=,reference=,bookmark=,...][optional user data]
>>>
>>> Could you [or someone] give a couple of example of how to use
>>>
>>> [optional user data]
>>>
>>> Also, where in the base files does this stuff get defined? I could
>>> not find it.
>>
>> strc-sec.tex
>>
>> start/stop commands are created with \definehead automatically
>
> ok, thnx! OTOH, I did not see any illustrative examples of the use of
> [optional user data]
>
> :-)

of course not .. its; new -)

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2009-04-29 18:23                 ` Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد
From: Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد @ 2009-04-29 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-04-29 18:14               ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-04-29 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 29.04.2009 um 17:07 schrieb Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي
حامد:

> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 06:54:50 -0600, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com
> > wrote:
>
>>> Anyway: which is the best method to get the list of all params
>>> one can give to \startSOMETHING  (in this case \startchapter and
>>> the meanings of this params (some are obvious : title= ..., but
>>> not all).
>>
>> http://pragma-ade.nl/show-man-10.htm
>
> I did not see the ne sectioning there... Anyway

You're welcome to add missing command to cont-en.xml

@ 2009-04-29 18:00                     ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2009-04-29 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-04-29 16:46                   ` R. Bastian
From: R. Bastian @ 2009-04-29 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

@ 2009-04-29 15:55                 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2009-04-29 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-04-29 15:43               ` R. Bastian
From: R. Bastian @ 2009-04-29 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:07:53 -0600
Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد <ishamid@colostate.edu> scribit:

> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 06:54:50 -0600, Wolfgang Schuster
> <schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Anyway: which is the best method to get the list of all params
> >> one can give to \startSOMETHING  (in this case \startchapter and
> >> the meanings of this params (some are obvious : title= ..., but not
> >> all).
> >
> > http://pragma-ade.nl/show-man-10.htm
>
> I did not see the ne sectioning there... Anyway
>
> \startchapter[title=,reference=,bookmark=,...][optional user data]
>
> Could you [or someone] give a couple of example of how to use
>
> [optional user data]
>
> Also, where in the base files does this stuff get defined? I could not
> find it.
>
> Best wishes
> Idris
>
> --
> Professor Idris Samawi Hamid, Editor-in-Chief
> International Journal of Shi`i Studies
> Department of Philosophy
> Colorado State University
> Fort Collins, CO 80523

May be that ConTeXt is not a 'context free language'  ;-)
than it will be difficult to express something in a BNF grammar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backus-Naur_form.

But if (ConTeXt == formal_language), it should be possible to
develop TEXT, NUMBER, DIMENSION, REFERENCE, etc
and also to add examples for "[optional user data]".

rb

* Re: What happened with sectionworld?
@ 2009-04-29 15:11     ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2009-04-29 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 2009-04-29 um 15:53 schrieb Mohamed Bana:

> Would it be possible to go through a deprecation phase?  E.g., allow
>
>  \section hello world
>
> to compile, but prompt the user to acknowledge that it's going to be
> replaced with \section{hello world} in future versions.

Please don't mix your concern about structurals without braces into
this thread, would you please? Or is it the same topic?
I agree that it would be nice to know if commands disappear.

I try to understand here, how to redo my chapter setup that once
worked using sectionworld commands.
At the moment I get no output for the chapter title at all.

My input reads:

\Titel{Author}{Title}{Subtitle}

The output as chapter title should become like:

\vbox{
{\rm\tf Author\crlf}
{\ss\bfb Title\crlf}
{\ss\bf Subtitle}
}

In the table of contents I need:

Author: Title \hfill pagenumber

So, using \startchapter, I define \Titel like this:

   \def\Titel#1#2#3{\startchapter[title={#2},bookmark={#2}]
[author={#1},subtitle={#3}]}

I guess, even \startchapter should obey to \setuphead[chapter]:

\setuphead[chapter][
    header=high,
    incrementnumber=no,
    command=\ChapterCommand,
    page=yes, number=no,
    align={flushleft,nothyphenated,verytolerant},
    style=,]

Therefore I define (i.e. Wolfgang defined) \ChapterCommand like:

   \def\ChapterCommand#1#2{\vbox{\ChapterAuthor\ChapterTitle
\ChapterSubTitle}}

While \ChapterAuthor cum suis is defined in a setup.
Now, what's the replacement for:

   \setupsectionworld[chapter][setups={chapter:list},author=]

I tried to adapt Wolfgang's code to Hans' sparse hints:

\unprotect
\resetvalue{\??sw\v!chapter}

\startsetups chapter:list

   \doiftextelse{\structureuservalue{author}}
     {\expanded{\writetolist[\v!chapter]
       {\structureuservalue{author}:\space
        \structurevalue{title}}{}}}
     {\expanded{\writetolist[\v!chapter]
       {\structurevalue{title}}{}}}

   \def\ChapterAuthor{%
   	\doiftextelse%
   	{\structureuservalue{author}}%
   	{\rm\tf\structureuservalue{author}\crlf\vskip0.25em}
   	{}%
   }
   \def\ChapterTitle{{\ss\bfb\structurevalue{title}}}
   \def\ChapterSubTitle{%
   	\doiftextelse%
   	{\structureuservalue{subtitle}}%
   	{\crlf\vskip0.2em\ss\bf\structureuservalue{subtitle}}%
   	{}%
   }

\stopsetups

\def\ChapterCommand#1#2{\vbox{\ChapterAuthor\ChapterTitle
\ChapterSubTitle}}

% why is/was this needed?
\let\ChapterAuthor\relax
\let\ChapterTitle\relax
\let\ChapterSubTitle\relax

\protect

(The original code is still in http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Proceedings_style)

@ 2009-04-29 15:07             ` Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد
From: Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد @ 2009-04-29 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-04-29 13:53   ` Mohamed Bana
From: Mohamed Bana @ 2009-04-29 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-04-29 13:12         ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2009-04-29 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 29.04.2009 um 10:24 schrieb Hans Hagen:
>
>>> I don't understand how to use \startchapter[]{} ... \stopchapter for
>>> my needs.
>>
>> \startchapter[title=,reference=,bookmark=,...][optional user data]
>
> is optional data in keyval form or normal text and who to use
> own values for author, date etc. in titles (which was possible
> in sectionworld)

key = value

with \structureuservalue{key}, unless it's broken -)

the info travels with the list data as well so eventually it will be
accessible everywhere

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2009-04-29 12:54           ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-04-29 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 29.04.2009 um 14:35 schrieb R. Bastian:

> The \startchapter does not exist in my MinimalContex installation, but
> I hope one can include it.

I dream from a world where people can whether they use MkII or MkIV
and what's the date of their ConTeXt version.

@ 2009-04-29 12:35         ` R. Bastian
From: R. Bastian @ 2009-04-29 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:24:01 +0200
Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> scribit:

@ 2009-04-29 10:24       ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-04-29 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-04-29  8:24     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2009-04-29  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-04-28 21:25   ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2009-04-28 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 2009-04-28 um 20:53 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster:

>> \setupsectionworld is unknown in latest beta (at least since some
>> betas before).
>
> removed from mkiv a *long* time ago, there is now \startchapter etc.

Long time in ConTeXt means less than a year...
In 2008-08 Hans still wrote he wouldn't know if he would extend the
sectionworld in MkIV.

The discussion about \startsection ... \stopsection was in 2007!

I don't understand how to use \startchapter[]{} ... \stopchapter for
my needs.

Could you give me a hint what to look for?

I couldn't find \startchapter in the garden, and \startsection leads to
\startsectionblockenvironment (strc-sbe.tex, core-sec.tex)
\startsectionworld (core-swd.tex, doesn't mention it's not for MkIV)
\startsection (m-cweb.tex)

@ 2009-04-28 18:53 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-04-28 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2009-04-28 17:42 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2009-04-28 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mailing ConTeXt users list for

\setupsectionworld is unknown in latest beta (at least since some
betas before).

Can I replace it with some other command?

Here is some code using sectionworlds, that Wolfgang wrote for me in
2008,
same as in http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Proceedings_style

% with help from Wolfgang Schuster, 2008-04-15
% start WS
\unprotect

\resetvalue{\??sw\v!chapter}

\startsetups chapter:list

\def\\{{\nomarking{\unskip\nolist\crlf}}}

   \doiftextelse{\sectionworldparameter\c!author}
     {\expanded{\writetolist[\v!chapter]
       {\sectionworldparameter\c!author:\space
        \sectionworldparameter\c!text}{}}}
     {\expanded{\writetolist[\v!chapter]
       {\sectionworldparameter\c!text}{}}}

   \def\ChapterAuthor{%
   	\doiftextelse%
   	{\sectionworldparameter\c!author}%
   	{\rm\tf\sectionworldparameter\c!author\crlf\vskip0.25em}
   	{}%
   }
   \def\ChapterTitle{{\ss\bfb\sectionworldparameter\c!text}}
   \def\ChapterSubTitle{%
   	\doiftextelse%
   	{\sectionworldparameter\c!subtitle}%
   	{\crlf\vskip0.2em\ss\bf\sectionworldparameter\c!subtitle}%
   	{}%
   }

\stopsetups

\setupsectionworld
   [chapter]
   [setups={chapter:list},
    author=]

\def\ChapterCommand#1#2%
   {\vbox{\ChapterAuthor\ChapterTitle\ChapterSubTitle}}

\let\ChapterAuthor\relax
\let\ChapterTitle\relax
\let\ChapterSubTitle\relax

\protect