From: Lutz Haseloff <lutz.haseloff@toppkieker.info>
Subject: Re: Installing VSCode extension?
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 08:32:32 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Alasdair,

i fiddled with SciTE some years ago and ended with a file myproperties.properties in the programdata\scite directory.

In this file i set the fonts and my context command as follows:
----
# Codepages
# UTF-8
code.page=65001
output.code.page=65001
# Byte
# code.page=0

position.left=25
position.top=25
position.width=1870
position.height=1000

font.base=font:Consolas,size:15
font.monospace=$(font.base)
font.errorfont=$(font.base)
font.comment=$(font.base)
font.text=$(font.base)
font.text.comment=$(font.base)
font.embedded.base=$(font.base)
font.embedded.comment=$(font.base)
font.vbs=$(font.base)

command.1.$(file.patterns.context)=cmd /c context $(FileNameExt) && start sumatraPDF $(FileName).pdf -reuse-instance
----

The last line of SciTEGlobal.properties is
import myproperties

This works ok for me.

Greetings Lutz