From: "Thomas A. Schmitz" <thomas.schmitz@uni-bonn.de>
	Hans Hagen <j.hagen@xs4all.nl>
Subject: Re: TeX capacity exceeded
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 18:49:49 +0200	[thread overview]

On 19.05.21 18:34, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Can you check the latest upload? You should be able to go way higher.

Yes, with 2021.05.19 18:22, the file compiles again in lmtx! I'm also
trying your suggestions for improving the Lua code and rethinking my
tables for analyzing the vocabulary. Thank you for the quick fix! And I
hope there won't be any problem for other users - I'm aware that memory
on computers can differ vastly. I sometimes run ConTeXt on my raspberry
pi 3, which has just 1 G of RAM, whereas my newish iMac at home has 40
G. So it's difficult to find the sweet spot that will satisfy everybody...

All best

Thomas