* ToC filler dots/leaders not aligned in LMTX
@ 2021-04-23 10:24 Schister, Roman
From: Schister, Roman @ 2021-04-23 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello everyone

I’m trying to typeset a table of contents with filler dots (list alternative C) in LMTX. Unfortunately, the dots are not vertically aligned and do not end flush on the right-hand side. If I try to use leaders in a paragraph, I get the same behaviour: the leading dots are not aligned.

Compiling the same document with MkIV leads to correct alignment of the filler dots in both instances. Here is an MWE:

\setuplistalternative[c][width=2em]
\starttext
 \completecontent[alternative=c]
 \chapter{Short title}
   Lorem ipsum \hskip.5em\gleaders\hbox to .5\emwidth{\hss.\hss}\hfill\hskip.5em\relax dolor sit amet. \par
   Lorem \hskip.5em\gleaders\hbox to .5\emwidth{\hss.\hss}\hfill\hskip.5em\relax ipsum dolor sit amet.
 \chapter{Slighlty longer title}
 \chapter{Not so long title}
\stoptext

Are there any changes in LMTX that I need to take into account when typesetting a ToC/leaders? Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!

Roman

* Re: ToC filler dots/leaders not aligned in LMTX
@ 2021-04-23 14:42 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2021-04-23 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 4/23/2021 12:24 PM, Schister, Roman wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> I’m trying to typeset a table of contents with filler dots (list alternative C) in LMTX. Unfortunately, the dots are not vertically aligned and do not end flush on the right-hand side. If I try to use leaders in a paragraph, I get the same behaviour: the leading dots are not aligned.
>
> Compiling the same document with MkIV leads to correct alignment of the filler dots in both instances. Here is an MWE:
>
> \setuplistalternative[c][width=2em]
> \starttext
>   \completecontent[alternative=c]
>   \chapter{Short title}
>     Lorem ipsum \hskip.5em\gleaders\hbox to .5\emwidth{\hss.\hss}\hfill\hskip.5em\relax dolor sit amet. \par
>     Lorem \hskip.5em\gleaders\hbox to .5\emwidth{\hss.\hss}\hfill\hskip.5em\relax ipsum dolor sit amet.
>   \chapter{Slighlty longer title}
>   \chapter{Not so long title}
> \stoptext
>
> Are there any changes in LMTX that I need to take into account when typesetting a ToC/leaders? Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!
fixed in next upload