* Footnotes in titles, 3 years old file compiles now different
@ 2018-08-07  6:14 Huseyin Özoguz
From: Huseyin Özoguz @ 2018-08-07  6:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello together,

I have a file from 2015, which contains something like this:

\section{title\footnote{ftn-content}}

And the compiled pdf from then show the footnote correct and with the
number in order to the other footnotes.

But now I have compiled it again without differences, and the footnote
disappears. I have read about this and basically it says that apart from
local footnotes its not possible anymore (?) to set footnotes in titles
(s.t. the numbers stay in order to all the other footnotes).

What changed since 2015? That is a problem for me because I have to
compile a book from then to print it again (with minor other corrections
in the text, but nothing in style). How to achieve the same result like
back then?

Thank you!
Huseyin

* Re: Footnotes in titles, 3 years old file compiles now different
@ 2018-08-07  9:20 ` Lutz Haseloff
From: Lutz Haseloff @ 2018-08-07  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Huseyin,
i tried your line of code with recent ConTeXt and luatex and i think it worked fine.
See attached files.

Greetings Lutz

Am 7. August 2018 08:29:10 MESZ schrieb "Huseyin Özoguz" <h.oezoguz@mmnetz.de>:
>I forget: I use now luatex beta 0.80.0 (and Context from 2015.04.15),
>but the old pdf was compiled with luatex 0.77.0, is that the
>difference,
>which deleted the footnote?
>
>(I hope this does not break the thread....never learned how to use
>mail-lists with thunderbird)

[-- Attachment #2: titlefootnote.pdf --]

[-- Attachment #3: titlefootnote.tex --]
[-- Type: text/x-tex; name="titlefootnote.tex", Size: 59 bytes --]

\starttext
\section{title\footnote{ftn-content}}
\stoptext

* Re: Footnotes in titles, 3 years old file compiles now different
@ 2018-08-07  6:29 Huseyin Özoguz