* [NTG-context] disable header for endnotes
@ 2023-08-16  9:02 jbf
From: jbf @ 2023-08-16  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

I wonder if someone might be able to help me with this.

I have a book in three parts and the author wants endnotes. No problem.
I can produce those with \setupfootnotes[location=text] and then
\placefootnotes.

However, I would like the header to read 'Notes' on the recto page (or
indeed be blank with no header), but I am currently getting the header
that belongs to the main setup for headers, which happens to be:

\startsetups[middle]

\hfill

\getmarking[section]

\hfill

\stopsetups

\setupheadertexts

[{\hfill\documentvariable{metadata:title}\hfill}][]

[\setups{middle}][]

How do I deal with the \placefootnotes command so that it ignores this
and either gives me no header, or perhaps a new header with 'Notes' in
place of [section] (which is achieved in centered position with
setups[middle])?

Julian

* [NTG-context] Re: disable header for endnotes
@ 2023-08-16 13:07 ` Rik Kabel
From: Rik Kabel @ 2023-08-16 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context