* LMTX 2021.03.02 | cross reference to an external file | \pagereference
@ 2021-03-04  8:04 Richard Mahoney
From: Richard Mahoney @ 2021-03-04  8:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Readers,

I'm working on a couple of volumes of papers set up and generated
separately (though within the same project). Some of the papers in
the second volume make cross references to papers in the first.
Now this is working well so long as the reference is to the details
associated with, say, a chapter, using \about, \in, and \at. Its
doesn't
seem to work though with \pagereference: no page number appears
in the PDF whatsoever. I have  been following the material here:

https://wiki.contextgarden.net/References#References_to_an_external_file

I'm wondering then ... do cross references to an external file work
with \pagereference?

Best, Richard

--
T +6433121699  M +64210640216  E rmahoney@indica-et-buddhica.org
IM https://t.me/rmahoney  W https://indica-et-buddhica.org/

Indica et Buddhica  Littledene  Bay Road  Oxford  NZ