After I reinstall my system fedora 15 and install the latest context mtx-context | main context file: /opt/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/context.mkiv mtx-context | current version: 2011.06.09 00:59 I want to use context to produce simplified chinese document as before, I set the OSFONTDIR=/usr/share/fonts/adobe and run the command :mtxrun --script fonts --reload to generate the fonts for use. But it seem have no efforts as before, because I could not find the font adobesongstd use command mtxrun --script fonts --list --pattern=* --all. But I can see the font use system fc-list command, What's the problem and how can I fix it. Thanks.