Henning Hraban Ramm wrote: > You did read http://contextgarden.net/Encodings_and_Regimes and > linked pages, did you? > If you learn anything new, please add it to the wiki! Thank you! It was probably me who copy-pasted some of the material there from some thread, but when I looked at it once again, I learnt something new. A while ago I was asking how to typeset things in windows-1250 encoding (\usepackage[cp1250]{inputenc} in LaTeX). I got some answer (just a temporary solution with csr fonts), but it was not a satisfying one. I'm now attaching a file for support for windows-1250-encoded files. One character is missing (I don't know what to write for non-breaking space) and it's not extensively tested or proved for typos. So if someone can drop an eye on it, I'll be glad. Does anyone have any script to test the encoding (which would produce a matrix of (almost) 266 characters)? regi-lat.tex is interesting, made just for typesetting Croatian :) Perhaps I can add some stuff there too. \defineactivetoken ©¢ {\pseudoencodeddj} \defineactivetoken ¨¢ {\pseudoencodedDJ} This should be \dstroke and \Dstroke. Where did the "hungarumlaut" characters get the name from? Woudn't it be better to have "doubleaccute" (as in UNICODE standard). We also don't name the characters "germanumlaut" but "diaeresis" instead. Mojca