* Antykwa math support & \Longrightarrow
@ 2005-08-29 22:35 Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2005-08-29 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

a slightly strange question. I re-compiled a pretty old ConTeXt
document a couple of days ago. In the "old good times" it was typeset
with
    \setupbodyfont[ant,18pt]
and an equation with $a\Longrightarrow b$.

Apparently math support was added inbetween. I'm not asking for any
backward compatibility at all (my system behaves pretty strange
anyway), I would only like to know the most elegant way to keep
Antykwa for "a" and "b" in the example above, but to use a
latin-modern arrow.

I'm sorry, I wasn't able to reproduce the result anywhere else (each
of the three distributions where I can try out ConTeXt is behaving
differently), so I temporary uploded the files to
http://pub.mojca.org/tex/ant/.

And the second question: Why does this code below fail? It wotks ok
for texnansi, but not for ec:

\usetypescript[antykwa-torunska][ec]
\definetypeface[MyAnt] [rm] [serif] [antykwa-torunska]  [default] [encoding=ec]
\setupbodyfont[MyAnt,10pt]
\starttext
abc\ccaron
\stoptext