Hans Hagen wrote: > Mojca Miklavec wrote: > > this ec-* versus *-ec was one of the last minute changes for tex live > (lm, iwona, kurier, antykwa) so tere can be a mismatch between context > and the rest ... welcome to the font mess Thanks for the explanation. I now managed to solve both problems, but there's still a little question left. > (you can copy the ec-* to *-ec and vise versa to solve this; in due time > it will solve itself) I did that, but it didn't help. The problem was solved when I copied two files (sy-anttr.tfm and mi-anttr.tfm from your context distr. into MikTeX). Is this a matter of different naming conventions between LaTeX and ConTeXt or anything else? I thought that something could be wrong in MikTeX, but the original package with Antykwa doesn't include the two tfm files either. > The following code works both under MikTeX and stand-alone ConTeXt > (however not under live.contextgarden.net), but I don't know how to > enable ec encoding (\ccaron and \Ccaron - è and È - don't work). Regarding the problem with missing "ccarons": Despite the fact that antykwa pol. has ec encoding, quite some glyphs are still missing there, while ConTeXt thinks that they are present. So I solved the problem by using the "wrong" encoding (texnansi) again and now ConTeXt renders those glyphs for me :) Thanks again, Mojca