On 1/2/06, Peter Münster wrote: > Hi Mojca, > if you're still looking for a gnuplot module, here is one: Yes, I'm still looking for it. > http://pmrb.free.fr/work/OS/ConTeXt/t-gnuplot.tex Thanks a lot. I've learnt a lot from the example, it's only that in the way it's written now it's not compatible with windows. I've made a gnuplot.bat. It can be called with gnuplot somescript epstopdf somescript where somescript is something like set terminal postscript eps # should be added automatically set output "someuniquename" # should be added automatically plot sin(x) # between \startGnuplot ... \stopGnuplot My question is: how can I put this into the same buffer (file) without using OS-specific commands? (piping didn't work) The rewritten version of the module works if I add the first two lines manually between \startGnuplot ... \stopGnuplot, but that should be done automatically by the module itself. I looked into metafun code, but it's still too complicated for me to understand it and use it for gnuplot. Gnuplot would also need some kind of \startGnuplotinclusions for stuff like set nokey set xlabel "time" plus the lines for setting the terminal which would automatically be added. (I don't like the postscript terminal itself, but that module s a good start.) Mojca